AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! I hate myself! I was eating crackers while doing some jap stuff and without noeing it.... i finished the entire box!!! can you belief it? I hate myself.... now have to drink a lot of water and sure gonna get fat and have to go running...AGAIN!!!! Omygosh!!!!
Read or rather looked at some of my previous post and found this pic of shineee. so hyper. oops i added another "e". anyways... i wanted to scream....like those crazzie fans of theirs. well i'm their fan but not crazy... a lil' though. okays enough with the crazy thing.. iwanna post a pics of kimbum!!! should i? welll i should!
Alisonn got stomachache todae... so she wanted to go home and we had a diff. time finding the teachers, and going to go. so on and so forth. and the cab took like 2 min to arrive! cool and amazing eh!!! We were so fascinated... yup the 4 of us.
And during lunch the three of us talked about out characteristics and whick F4 member would we be. so Gu junpyo, the leader would be allison, Jihoo, the calm and cool one would be Gee, the casanova... hahas... or rather charming one was Lay Shuen and the Yi Jung (lurrvee that name) was me!!! I was the talented one... but (sobs) his also a playboy... well tts wat they call him. Am I ? Hahas. can't imagine.
So I was the pottery guy! yey! I'm so happy... he is Kim Bum!!! i'm so hyper now. Shall post a pic of him later. So Thats all for now.. that i can remember.
So loong cool kids!

The part if the movie that i liked best was when he was playing the saxophone!!! Hahas... I'm crazy edi.