こんばんわ
I'm finally back after a gruelling day of study, study and study. aiyo, stress ar. todae i'm juz gonna complain so if you are not interested than dun read. AAAAAAH! Why need to do family contract + plus cca route map + academic route map + all the block tests + Science BRP + Maths BRP + Chinese idioms + Japanese Test? Why Why Why?!!! AAAAH whose idea was it to have homework + Examinations? Whose "marvellous" idea is that?! I hope i'm living in ancient times. at least than onli got a bit of examinations + girls dun need to study. AAAAAH!I'm gonna be so stress this week. Its like onli Monday and i can't wait for Saturday again.That was
the end of my complain. Thanks for lending me a ear. Haha, my cousins told me some jokes yesterday, during the family gathering:
- Aren't you tired? because you have been running through my mind a lot of times.
- Do you believe love at first sight or do i have to walk past you a few more times.
Haha. Its onli 2 of the many more. Yey! I finally feel less stress. Yipee. Die! I got geog population quiz on thurs. i'm stress again! I hate test + quiz etc. I never had the time to study them. Then also need to go for so many concerts. Die lar. Why i learn HMP, when i not really that enthu in music? Why Why Why WHY!!!
sorry for being crazy 2dae. Byes
7:39:00 PM What time was it? Y