
Then the word limit is like 350 to 450 and i wrote easily about 800+. Hope they won't cut off the remaining story. I miss Pri. Sch. Ques.!
Then the Chinese Spelling I forgot the last word! AAARGH! the most i only can get 97.5.~sob
2moro going 2 gee ping's house to do science project... too bad my house too far so i can only go to her house. Also need to bring a lot of things... wait did i tell you about the topic? We were going to experiment on which liquid would take the longest to cool down. 2moro i must bring oil + orange juice + salt. haha going to cook a "feast"! I hope i can do home econs instead of rollerblading after the SMELLY + STINKY experience laz yr. I hope the coach won't be the same. or not damn unlucky. that stupid teddy bear.
Ooh yar... i'm currently reading a book "icemark". It's nice n hope i wouldn't get addicted to it like Gee Ping n her eclipse!
sayounara
Think of something to write then block again. Byyees:)