Looong time nooo post. haha computer siao edi. Hows 6G-ians sec 1 life? Hope you guys are coping well. cannot go back to Xingnan during the March Holidays. ~weep. We had Life skills camp 2 weeks be4 mar holidays. sooo fun although our class still not fully bonded. Although the talentime wasn't much of a success, we still enjoyed ourselves during the rehearsals. haha.
My CCA in NYGH still CO. Guess what? I have been playing the erhu wrongly for 4 yrs. weep. no wonder cannot score well in exams. Yey! Got my new hp le. sooo happy.
Ooh yah, the day be4 LSC( Lifeskills camp) so "qiao". Me and Yee Xien decided to take MRT for nooo reasons. Then we were thinking,"aiyo... when can meet 6-gians again?" Then immediately on the train we saw Ashley, Hao Long, Derek & Vincent.... Ashley still so tall, but the bois even taller. (like giant like that... no lar not so kua zhang).
Sooo sad, our Xingnan CO change conductor edi. Heard from Si Ying now got five instructors. Hope they can get Gold for SYF next year. Jia Yous. がんばて! Hope its written this way. NYCO Jia yous too. You can do it!
Sooo Long neva post, suddenly got so many things to post but dunno where to start first. I miss Pri. Sch. homework. Now the Homework all so difficult and so looong to do. I rather do the test papers that Mrs. Maalini give.
Recently got sooo many nice shows i wanna watch but nooo time. so sad. I wanna watch boys over flowers epi 18.... I heard somewhere in the middle of the show, kim bum & Koo Hye-sun met with an accident. Kim Bum soo cute... hahas. but i think they recover already. now showing every mon and tues on kbs world...channel 173 for starhub... i think.
Todae got class performance for HMP. I totally forgot about... can't even remember the composer... die edi. then my hands were like jelly and I forgot my score( my mind went blank)! I bet I would do badly... but thank you 109 for giving me the support & encouragement. Thank You!
That's 'bout all for now.... gotta do last minute touches for Land Art SIA.... sure fail. Haha.
Clara
had my first buccket of tears on 30th July Xingnan Primary School Class 1E'03 Class 2E'04 Class 3D'05 Class 4D'06 Class 5G'07 Class 6G'08 Nanyang Girls' High School
Class 109'09
I'm a Leo
Loves
Boys over Flowers(Korean Drama)
Kim Bum!
Lemon
Horses
Xingnan
Nanyang
NYCO
winnie the pooh
6g'08
1/9'09
listening to music
sleeping...zZz
Badminton
SHINee and their albums
TaeMin, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, Key
CO xian yue zu
Hates
creepy crawlies
loud & noisy music
salty food
erasor dust...sneeze
flu + cold
lagging computers
boring books
spammers
stalkers
cigarette smoke
cough
blisters on my fingers
ghost stories
blurness
the need to repeat myself
unbearable stench/odour
more to come soon...
Calender
APRIL'09 7th - Nina's Bday 8th - Stacy n Sarah's Bday
and History Block Test 12th - HMP Concert(Kenneth Hamilton) 15th - Japanese CA 16th - Geography Block Test 17th - Class Breakfast... Yey! 18th - HMP Concert (Romantic Fantasy Worlds) 22th - NAFA Test 29th - Higher Chinese Block Test May'09 20th - Combined Sports Meet... 23rd - Open House (8am to 2pm) 25-29 - Electives (Sabbaticals)Yeah! 30 - Derek's Bday