Monday, November 10, 2008

HELLO
long time no blog liao. 2day went to make a new specs... its red... again.
Today maybe more things 2 blog.
Last saturday i went to Jie's bday party(with Jia Min, Mei Ting, JoJo & Yi Lin) played quite a lot of games. I went at 3 pm.... so sad. I needed 2 go to practice my erhu. We also gambled but with sweets~haha. I won with 20+ sweets. Calvin Goh also wanted 2 come but i think Si Ci gave him the wrong info of where her house is. Gave her a mug for her bday. hope she like it.
We also went to watch the quantum of Solace... still okay.
In Class we also discuss what to do/bring during the class party. Cass doing to speech... Yeh don't need to do~heehee. sorry cass.
Oh ya
Yesterday saw some1 at a hawker centre somewhere... I got a shock out of my life!
What else 2 say... i don't know. remember than blog again.
Cheerz
7:01:00 PM What time was it? Y