Hello
so long never post edi.Today we got back our PSLE score. I got 267/300+2 so sad, I did not reach my aim!~sob. Still lost to Fang Fang...269/300. This year very bad leh... Highest onli 269 nvr even reach 270. But our whole lever did really well compared to last year.
Now in a dilemma on which school I wanna go to:
- Nanyang Girls' High School
- Nanyang Girls' High School
- Raffles Girls' School
- River Valley High School
- not sure
- Nanyang Girls' High School
Still can remeber the first day of school. So Quickly, we r moving from a place whick we juz familiarized with n soon we r going 2 another 陌生的地方。
I would difinitely miss 6G, 6F, n some of 6B pupils. " Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly."
G2G
talk to ya l8r