
Hi all,
2day had a great time during the party. The box that contained the streamers etc. dropped when I came to school! So nervous... er raced with time to fix it and I stood on the table... So scary. I know what u guys r thinkin'~Stand on the table onli what... scared until like tt. what a scaredy cat... err... maybe it should be scaredy cow. ~heehee
The food was delicious and we played Musical chairs... lost when Si Ying pushed me ou ~sob.
nvm.
anw, we had a great time n took lots of pics.
But, as per normal, Our class still abit "anti-social"--- Girls split 3 groups while boys split 2 groups haha.
The ceremony oso great derek had to hug his mum. nvm... good thing. Vincent dunno y sick 2day than cannot see him hug his mum haha. nvm again.
2moro last day edi. how time flies. I woul miss ya guys. really. Mrs. maalini, the class, the school, ms ng, ms yeo, mdm kum, ms lim, mrs ong n many more. hope we can still keep in touch when msn-ing.
g2g
bb

Musical chairs...STOP!!!
(pics r taken from wei han's blog)look what i did to the "pringles" for fun ~hehe
looks funny^^
10:39:00 PM What time was it? Y