
Hey guys,
Juz came back from skool & had a light lunch. Now Jie is with me. both of us are bored to death. Guess who's my Jie. Found my storybook and got my "choosing your secondary school 2009" part 2. Got my 1st rollerblading lesson 2day & wore stink shoes guards and helmets. the whole of 6G stinked after the lesson. I was in the advance group since i already knew quite a bit about roller blading. The coach taught us things like " turtle glide","backwards","drawing circle"and for some of us "braking". We were quite unlucky as we were the last group learning and would need to wear Smelly, stinky and sweaty. half looking forward to the next lesson and half not.
Si Ci asked me if I wanted to watch High School Musical 3-Seniors year. I'm in a dilemma whether to go or not. Since there is now a recession we should really save our money, but I really want to watch ~sob~. There is a 50% chance. What should i do?
Cheerz,
Clara Chow Khoi Rong
5:17:00 PM What time was it? Y